Games are fun and entertaining. VR games have become more popular due to technological advancements and user demand.
This article will help you find the best VR games for Android. Here are the top 5 android VR apps that you can download for free from the Google play store. If you like what you see, you can continue reading to find out more.
Here are the top 5 VR Games for Android That are more popular in 2021.
This brings us to the Sisters. It’s a Horror VR Game in which the player is trapped in a haunted house. Someone or something is not interested in staying with you. By exploring, you can escape.
The VR technology will allow you to see 360 degrees in 360°. You can also use headphones to hear the sound and get the full experience. This VR game is optimized for mobile phones to offer a unique experience.
- Haunted house
- 360° video and HQ sound
- Feels real and realistic
- You can control everything by just looking
2. VR Temple Roller Coaster for Cardboard VR
The game is for those who like roller coasters, or just want to take a ride on one. The goal is to get to the destination point by running over the roller coaster.
- 360-degree virtual reality
- You get the feeling of being on a roller coaster
- Discover and explore beautiful locations
- Escape from the obstacles
3. Deep Space Battle VR
This VR battle gaming will give you the experience of spaceflights that you may have seen in films like Star War. In which many spaceships compete with one another. You will experience something very similar in this VR game. This game is very simple to use and can be customized according to your needs.
- 360° view
- Complete package of action
- Simple to use controls
- Space combat is the real pleasure
4. Jurassic VR – Dinos for Cardboard Virtual Reality
This game of Dinosaurs is sure to appeal to those who have seen movies like Jurassic Park. This game gives players the chance to walk with virtual Dinosaurs and explore the jungle. You won’t get bored playing because there are so many things you can find.
- Amazing view of the jungle
- Walk with Dinosaurs
- Explore the jungle and its species
- Learn how to survive in the jungles
5. Walk The Plank VR
This game is a good choice if you’re afraid of heights and would like to lessen your fear. You can walk across a plank in VR and see the entire city from the top. You can get some exercise by walking with the VR and moving the character. Also, you can see the top of buildings so you can avoid falling.
- Virtual reality walking game
- Fly over the city
- Take a plank and walk on it
- Reducing fear of heights
- Top 5 VR (Virtual Reality) Games For Android in 2021
- Top 5 AI Based Apps For Android In 2021
- Augmented Reality: Does it Getting Real?
- Top 5 Note Taking Apps For Android in 2021
- Artificial Intelligence: Things You Should Know
These are my favorite VR games that you can free download from the google play store. You will find VR games in different categories. Each has its own specialty, and you can enjoy each one differently. This article was helpful? Share it on social media with your friends and let them know about these VR games.