The assistant app allows you to use voice commands and voice searches. It also lets you control voice-activated devices. It’s designed to facilitate conversational interactions between you and your smart device. In this post, we have shared the top 5 android assistant app that is most popular in 2021.
These are the top-rated Personal Assistant AI Apps that Android users will be able to use in 2021.
1. ELSA Speak
Do you find it difficult to communicate in English? If you answered yes to these questions, ELSA-Speak is your perfect companion. This program helps you correctly pronounce English words and allows you to deal with everyday difficulties.
It is unique artificial intelligence technology that millions of people trust. It helps you to learn the correct pronunciation and clear your TOEFL and IELTS exams. It covers all practical aspects of English, which will help improve your career prospects and your personality.
- It allows you to learn the correct pronunciation of words.
- It can be used as preparation for IELTS and other exams.
- It allows you to complete the speech test as well as receive your reports.
- It will make you sound native-speaker.
SoundHound allows you to locate the song playing in your area. SoundHound makes it simple to discover the name of a song in a language, not yours. It’s easy to find the song.
You can store everything, lyrics included, in your history. Connect your Spotify account to make your own playlists and listen to a lot of music. From different genres.
- It allows you locate the song around your location.
- It will display details about the song, album, and even the artist.
- You’ll be kept up-to-date with the latest music trends across the globe.
- You can access all of the historical discoveries made by it.
- It will enable you to connect with your Spotify account.
3. Amazon Alexa
Amazon Alexa, a trusted voice recognition tool for artificial intelligence, is undoubtedly the best. It can be used to play music, read the news, or listen to music.
It can also be connected to Spotify or Amazon Music. It allows you to create your very own playlist and keep track of the latest music trends.
Amazon Alexa lets you manage your smart home by creating a routine to use with your smart device. It can even help you shop for the weather and provide information about the weather.
- It will keep your informed about the most recent news.
- You can use it to operate your smart home.
- Keep up to date with music.
- It provides weather information.
4. Sherpa Assistant
Do you want a tool that understands you completely and can provide you with the content before you even ask? Sherpa Assistance is your solution.
It uses artificial intelligence technology to deliver the information that you need. Interacting more with the app could lead to better results.
Sherpa Assistance doesn’t mean you have to go looking for information. It will just come to you. It recommends that you take an umbrella with you when it rains outside. Sherpa assistant has you covered.
- It will show you all that is happening in your area, from rainy weather to sunny day.
- It will suggest restaurants that suit your interests.
- It will provide you with the results of your most favorite match.
- The app is simple and straightforward to use.
5. Google Assistant
Do you need an assistant that you can call anytime? With just a simple “Hey Google”, you can receive the latest news update, manage and control your schedule, as well as controlling smart home devices. Now you can play any music, video, or podcast with only your voice.
It’s not just entertainment. It also keeps you in touch with your loved one via mails, texts, and even emails by saying “read me my emails”, etc. Google Assistant now allows you to reach out early by receiving traffic updates.
- It can help to find the answers you are looking for online.
- It allows you to create and listen to podcasts.
- It allows you to choose the shortest route.
- It will help you find good restaurants on the road.
- It is easy to send a message by text or email.